Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, September 21, 2012

Tie Dye Dreaming - Baby Hippie

Our messy little baby hippie

Still super cute...even after eating dirt :)

Momma had a bit of fun dressing up baby doll Alina in her first tie dye onesie. I bought it for her, when I was still pregnant, at a local craft fair. I must point out that her grandpa and grandma fully cosign on this look. They were known to be "hippies" back in their day hah. I figure that these photos will make them smile....gotta do em proud, right? Alina really got into the role, she even went so far as scooping up a handful of dirt and proceeding to eat it. I mean if you dress your kid up like a hippie, you have to be prepared for them to become "one with nature"; what am I saying, it wouldn't matter what she was dressed in because she would have eaten dirt anyway! Good times...love our messy little hippie baby :)


Tie dye onesie, barefoot, dirty face = free bird baby
 
Sayonara momma, it's time to explore!