Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, April 23, 2012

Easter Photoshoot 2012

Family photo - April 2012

Pretty little Easter girls

Baby Alina's first Easter; little doll in yellow

Easter egg fun


My good friend, and talented photographer, Christy Leopold was nice enough to come take some great Easter family photos for us. These are a few favorites. If you read anything about our last photo adventures, you will be glad to know that the girls were very well behaved this time around. Elise actually poses for photos now; what a huge change from just a few months back where she fought tooth and nail against any photos whatsoever. She has matured quite a bit and enjoyed having her picture taken, or rather getting to play with her very fun photographer friend, Christy. Alina doll is still pretty easy to work with. She just started crawling, but isn't quite skilled or fast enough to make any quick getaways.

I really enjoy these photos, especially because I see so much resemblance between both the girls and us. To put it another way, we each have our own little twins. Daddy and Elise look so alike it's almost unbelievable. The picture of the two of them is just so sweet, because they really are carbon copies of each other; eye color, smile, hair color, ears, head shape, you name it. On the other hand, baby Alina is mommy's little twin; of course, I love this. She has my dark hair, smile, chubby cheeks, nose, eyes, everything. We enjoy that we each have our own mini-me, however, my favorite moments are when I see similarities between the two girls. I see it the most in their eyes. They both have big beautiful eyes that light up all the time. Elise's are steel blue and gorgeous. Alina's eyes are a very striking blue-green color right now. I can't predict what color they will end up, but they are just so beautiful and sweet. Looking at their eyes, you'll always know that they are sisters :)  



Daddy and his twin

Momma and her baby twin


A bit Alice in Wonderland-esque

I adore her smile, it lights up a room :)

Playful and sweet little Elise