Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Fits of Laughter!




Elise laughing

The highlight of this week has been Elise’s countless laughs and giggles. Daddy always gets the best laughs from her. He has perfected his technique, and is able to reduce her to fits of laughter in no time flat. He usually turns her upside down, makes all kinds of funny noises, and kisses her cheeks. She lets out giggles, laughs, long coos, and sometimes even uncontainable squeals. I love seeing the transformation in Clint from husband to now daddy/husband. He is able to be an absolute uninhibited goofball and get rewarded for it. In Elise’s eyes the goofier the better!

While changing her diaper the other day, mommy made an invaluable discovery. Elise is ticklish; make that extremely ticklish! When I wiped her, near the side of her hip, she let out an uncontrollable little giggle. It was absolutely adorable! I started to smile and laugh when I heard it, which caused her to laugh even more. I wish I had got the moment on video. However, Elise and the video camera have yet to make friends. Her best moments, have been for mom and dad’s eyes only. The second I go to grab the video camera the window of opportunity closes, as Elise suddenly becomes inhibited and preoccupied. I have managed to capture many great moments though. At some point, I will upload a few of our favorite videos to share.

Sweet little Elise