Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Happy St. Patrick's Day 2011



  




Daddy finally got behind the camera and took a few photos of his two Irish gals. Mommy is about 1/8 Irish, so Elise can celebrate as she has just a wee bit of ole Irish background as well. As far as I know, daddy is not Irish - nor was he wearing green, hence the reason he got pinched by momma and proceed to protest until I reminded him that it was St. Patrick's Day. Silly daddy!

Amazingly, I was able to somewhat dress up our little toddler for St. Patrick's Day. She let me put a pigtail in her hair, and surprise surprise - she actually kept it in for most of the evening. This is big news, because as of late this kiddo almost immediately pulls out any band, bow or barrette from her hair. Her, "kiss me I'm Irish" shirt and little green leggings made for the cutest little good luck charm around. We took her to our friends St. Patrick's Day dinner party and she had a great time bonding with the other toddler party mates.