Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Baby Alina's First Two Teeth

Showing off her two new baby teeth


Looking sweet, but don't be fooled by the little teething terror ;)


Baby Alina has cut her first tooth two teeth! They are the two bottom front incisors and she looks super cute sporting her two new teethers. She had been extra fussy and irritable over the past two weeks, and I knew straight away she was teething. Sure enough, her teeth cut through on the 12th, right when she turned five-months-old. Elise was 4-1/2-months-old when she got her first tooth. I was hoping Alina would hold out a bit longer, but alas she was close behind her big sister. One thing I've noticed since her teeth cut through, is that she no longer sucks her thumb! :( I really should be grateful that it didn't turn into a long term habit, however, I'm actually a little sad about this because I thought her thumbsucking was pretty much the cutest thing ever. Baby is growing up!



Baby cutie pie, who is coincidentally wearing
the same outfit Elise wore for her first teeth photos :)



Smiling for daddy and thankful her teeth are through!