Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 28, 2013

Summer Family Photos 2013 - UC Davis Arboretum

Family Photo Summer 2013

Beautiful light, adorable subjects...LOVE

My favorites of the girls
 
Family shot; all smiles


With the girls turning 4 and 2 this summer, I decided it was time for new family photos. They've both grown up so much over the past couple years, and I wanted to do something fun and celebratory to mark the occasion. A huge thank you to Michelle McDaid, of Memories by Michelle, for these beautiful photos. I went into the session with high expectations, and she by far exceeded my initial hopes. At her suggestion, we chose the UC Davis Arboretum for our photo location. I couldn't have been happier with the variety of shots we got there. I've viewed the photos countless times, and each time I find more inspiration and love staring back at me. I included just a few of my favorites here, but there are so many great ones. She really captured the essence of our family and the love that we share. I plan to post a few more up for Alina's birthday post, so stay tuned.


Mommy and her beautiful girls

Love this photo of us; perfect sunset light

Playful silliness, plenty of laughs and smiles
 
Family shot in the redwoods
 
In the beginning, it was just us. I love you more today
than ever before because of the life we've made together