Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Happy Mother's Day 2014! Preschool Celebration & Berry Fest

West African drum and dance performance at preschool

Strawberry shortcake cuties

Momma with her favorite girls at Berry Fest 2014

Mother's Day 2014 was such fun. Momma got spoiled by the girls at their preschool Mother's Day celebration. They made me adorable gifts, sang me a song and showered me with plenty of hugs and love. Since the girls are learning about Africa at school, we were treated to a very fun West African drum and dance session and even invited to dance along. It was a nice surprise and despite my blatant lack of rhythm, I gave it a shot. We also headed out to Berry Fest in Roseville on Saturday. The girls love to go every year, and I mainly tag along for the fresh strawberry smoothies, strawberry salsa and to take home a case of locally grown strawberries.

While I love to lavish in a little extra affection on Mother's Day weekend, I certainly can't forget to mention the two most special moms in our lives; Grandma and Nana. We owe our family to them and they are loved and adored beyond belief. The girls love spending time with them and we are so fortunate to live so close and see them on a regular basis. Happy Mother's Day to all the hard-working and loving moms of the world!


Slide, bounce house and hula hoop play time

Miss Elise picking out a crate of fresh strawberries

Two adored moms and two special little girls. Happy Mother's Day!