Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, October 12, 2009

Favorite new mom moments


Making her smile, touching her soft velvety skin, carrying on babbling and cooing conversations, helping her stand up and use her little legs, hearing her laughter, dressing her up, giving her a bath and watching her content in the water, hearing daddy tell her how much he loves her, taking countless photos of her cute expressions, spanking the baby powder on her little bum, sleeping with her on my chest, looking into her beautiful innocent eyes and seeing a bit of myself looking back, singing to her and watching her stare up at me in awe, kissing her forehead and chubby cheeks, listening to her explore her vocal chords and make all kinds of adorable sounds, seeing how much her little mad face looks just like me as a baby, running my finger across the little dimples on her hands, the challenge of changing her diaper while she squirms all over (she thinks it’s a game), offering her my finger to grasp and hold, watching her cute little personality emerging, holding her up and dancing with her, watching her and daddy sleep, patting her back to calm her down, wiping away her tiny new tears when she cries, loving every moment with her; knowing she is the best part of Clint and I.