Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 5, 2014

A Spooky Birthday Celebration for Mummy!

Fun at Mommy's Halloween theme birthday gathering

The girls beat me to the punch this year in deciding exactly what type of birthday party and cake I should have. Since we had just decorated for Halloween the weekend prior, and because they know just how much momma loves all things spooky and creepy, both girls declared that they wanted to throw me a Halloween birthday party. I was so proud of them, as they helped decorate the house and even helped hand design my birthday cake complete with pumpkins, skulls, bats, bugs and other creepy crawlers. We had the grandparents, aunts, uncle and little cousins over to celebrate with us as well, which I especially enjoyed. One of the biggest hits, besides the delicious pulled pork and red velvet birthday cake, was the zombie brain jell-o complete with creepy crawly bugs and worms. It was a very fun and festive evening!